Terms & Conditions
1. We send the package from the initial order. with a delivery capacity of 70-80 packages per week. You can check the extent of the process that we have done in the following link
2. The seller provide phytosanitary and invoice (optional)
3. The seller is responsible for inspection in Indonesia. after the package is sent, all inspections in the destination country are the responsibility of the buyer
4. The buyer is required to provide shipping instructions to comply with the regulations of the destination country,
5. If it does not give instructions then the seller will use the usual standards and the buyer has no right to sue if a problem occurs
6. All problems will be solved in a family way, civil way, not family
7. It is possible that there will be damage to the plant and it is a risk of shipping that must be received by the buyer
8. If the plants sent are damaged or rotten, a maximum replacement of 70% will be carried out and shipping costs plus export licensing fees as well as a phytosanitary certificate are the responsibility of the buyer.
9. No refunds unless there are other conditions agreed upon
10. All forms of taxes and inspection fees in the destination country are the responsibility of the buyer
10. Regulations that apply in Indonesia for export are required to apply for an export permit which is a prerequisite for making phytosanitary. so consumers must wait for export licenses to be issued
11. Every shipment made will be carried out check by a laboratory test by the Indonesian plant quarantine agency. So consumers must wait for checking to finish
12. The process of applying for an export permit and checking a laboratory is around 1-3 weeks
Interested? Shop This Plant Collection!
Come on, find your favorite plants at a very cheap price here, safe delivery and safe payment, what are you waiting for? order your plants now